- Contact information including email address
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send emails sharing helpful tips on health and wellbeing. We may also share new services, products, special offers or other information, which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete email us at support@futurelifenow. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The above policy changes are to better explain our privacy practices to you and to reflect changes required by the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This includes more information about any personal information you may give to us. How we collect it, what we do with it, and who we share your data with, including how we share information with advertisers and third parties. There are several rights an individual may exercise under the GDPR, including:
- Right of access: Individuals can ask for a copy of the personal data retained about them and an explanation of how it is being used.
- Right to rectification: Individuals have the right to correct, revise or remove any of the personal data retained about them at any time.
- Right to be forgotten: Individuals can ask to delete their personal data.
- Right to restrict processing: If an individual believes, for example, that their personal data is inaccurate or collected unlawfully, the individual may request limited use of their personal data.
- Right of portability: Individuals have the right to receive their personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Right to object: Where an individual decides that they no longer wish to allow their personal data to be included in analytics or to receive direct marketing emails or other personalized (targeted) marketing content at any time, the individual may opt out of use of their data for these purposes.
Please note that these rights are not absolute, and limitations/exceptions may apply in some cases. If you are located in the European Union, these changes will go into effect for you as of May 25, 2018. If you are located outside of the European Union, these changes will go into effect for you as of June 23, 2018.