Learning Body Basic
Feldenkrais and Sounder Sleep over 35 videos and 20 audios (and growing)
Develop a regular practice and learn how to reduce stress, pain and anxiety while learning to move with increased ease and pleasure.
Stream lessons to do wherever you want, whenever you want.
Finding Ease and Joy
Experience ease and joy through better movement, better thinking.
Upgrading Movement Habits
We all have habits that have outlived their usefulness.
Integrating self-care and growth into daily living is key.
"As a working professional and mother of a school-age child, I simply don’t have the time to squeeze in a movement class each week at a specific time, and these online sessions enable me to fit these in when it is convenient.
Cynthia Allen is a mastermind of how the human body works, and it is truly magical being able to experience her expertise in my own home."
- Janet (who just renewed her membership)
- The opportunity to transform your nervous, motor and muscular systems at the home or office.
- Bi-monthly emails from us to connect and deliver a single lesson to your inbox which you can do right then and there.
- The incredible benefits of the Feldenkrais Method® and Sounder Sleep System®
- Access to a Facebook discussion group where you can talk with the Your Learning Body community about your experience, questions or ideas.
Learning Body Basic
- 9 different themes: Balance, Neck, Shoulder, Back, Hip, Sleep, Turning, Legs, Travel
- 35+ exclusive video lessons (10-15 minutes each)
- 20 audio lessons (recorded from live classes)
- Modalities Include: Feldenkrais Method® and Sounder Sleep System®, Guided Meditations with NLP
This is for you if:
- You are new to somatic learning
- Short lessons are right for you
"Depending on my need each day, my membership allows me to 'check-out' adventures with movement from my toes to my head and all parts in between. Loving these explorations!"
- Kathleen Jacobs, LMT
Courses Included with Purchase
Cynthia Allen is a Feldenkrais Practitioner, Senior Trainer in Movement Intelligence and co-creator of Integral Human Gait theory.
Larry Wells is a Master Trainer and Consultant in Neuro-Linguistics Programming and Sounder Sleep teacher. He also holds master degrees in Divinity and Social Work.
Both are big fans of Integral Theory and Ken Wilber. Oh and did we mention, they are married (to each other).