Future Life Now is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Future Life Now may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 25th, 2018.
What we may collect
- Contact information including email address
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We use your email address in conjunction with email newsletter services such as MailChimp, Drip, and Automated Campaign. We use Teachable and Zapier for course delivery. We also use the marketing services of Facebook, Google, LinkedIn and YouTube. Each of these companies, like Future Life Now are dedicated to privacy and your email address stays within our Future Life Now account within these companies and is not shared with other companies per their policies.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete email us at support@futurelifenow. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The above policy changes are to better explain our privacy practices to you and to reflect changes required by the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This includes more information about any personal information you may give to us. How we collect it, what we do with it, and who we share your data with, including how we share information with advertisers and third parties.
There are several rights an individual may exercise under the GDPR, including:
- Right of access: Individuals can ask for a copy of the personal data retained about them and an explanation of how it is being used.
- Right to rectification: Individuals have the right to correct, revise or remove any of the personal data retained about them at any time.
- Right to be forgotten: Individuals can ask to delete their personal data.
- Right to restrict processing: If an individual believes, for example, that their personal data is inaccurate or collected unlawfully, the individual may request limited use of their personal data.
- Right of portability: Individuals have the right to receive their personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Right to object: Where an individual decides that they no longer wish to allow their personal data to be included in analytics or to receive direct marketing emails or other personalized (targeted) marketing content at any time, the individual may opt out of use of their data for these purposes.
Please note that these rights are not absolute, and limitations/exceptions may apply in some cases.
If you are located in the European Union, these changes will go into effect for you as of May 25, 2018.