Learning Body Elite
Over 35 Videos and 125 Audios. Streaming, Downloadable Somatic Life Lessons
Develop a regular practice and learn how to reduce stress, pain and anxiety while learning to move with increased ease and pleasure.
Stream or download lessons to do wherever you want, whenever you want.
Finding Ease and Joy
Experience ease and joy through better movement, better thinking.
Upgrading Movement Habits
We all have habits that have outlived their usefulness.
Integrating self-care and growth into daily living is key.
"A real game changer for me in what I can do at home, wonderful self discovery of new ways to move and of myself. I find this the best form of self-care and the subscription is such a great bargain. It's not just a bargain but also the best quality. Delicious, try it!"
- Julie Fortenberry
- The opportunity to transform your nervous, motor and muscular systems at the home or office.
- Bi-monthly emails from us to connect and deliver a single lesson to your inbox which you can do right then and there.
- The incredible benefits of the Feldenkrais Method® and Sounder Sleep System®
- Access to a Facebook discussion group where you can talk with the Your Learning Body community about your experience, questions or ideas.
Learning Body Elite
- 15 different themes: Back, Feet, Hip, Jaw, Legs/Hamstrings, Neck, Shoulder, Balance,Turning, Travel, Sitting, Posture, Imagination, Sleep, Walking
- 35+ exclusive video lessons (10-15 minutes each)
- 120 full-length audio lessons (recorded from live classes)
- New lessons added monthly
- Modalities Include: Feldenkrais Method®, Sounder Sleep System® and Bones for Life®, Guided Meditations with NLP
This is for you if:
- You already know you love the somatic approach
- Are self motivated to develop a regular practice
- Appreciate the need for variety and dedication in growth
- Are a healthcare or wellness professional looking to up your game
This course is not open for registration
Where required by law, sales tax appropriate to each U.S. state or EU VAT tax appropriate to each country will be added at check out.
"Depending on my need each day, my membership allows me to 'check-out' adventures with movement from my toes to my head and all parts in between. Loving these explorations!"
- Kathleen Jacobs, LMT
Cynthia Allen is a Feldenkrais Practitioner, Senior Trainer in Movement Intelligence and co-creator of Integral Human Gait theory.
Larry Wells is a Master Trainer and Consultant in Neuro-Linguistics Programming and Sounder Sleep teacher. He also holds master degrees in Divinity and Social Work.
Both are big fans of Integral Theory and Ken Wilber. Oh and did we mention, they are married (to each other).