Watch it here.
Reminder: Bonus item videos, audios, and transcripts are not downloadable.
How to do a lesson:
- Have a small stack of hand towels as a support or a small firm pillow to place under your head as needed.
- Seated lessons will best be done in a firm chair that does not roll.
- Go very slowly.
- Pause the lesson as needed to give yourself time.
- Move within your own comfortable range.
- Do NOT push or strain. You will get more benefits by doing less.
- Try to let go of doing the movements the “right” way.
- Be curious and enjoy the changes.
- Follow any healthcare restrictions you have been given.
Coordinator: Erifily Nikolakopoulou
Moving the hara in four dimensions
Twisting and bending the spine sitting on a chair
Fans and bellows: Connecting the breath to the movement of the hands
Towards and away
Turning shoulders, head, and eyes
Translating the head in prone
This audio or video lesson is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Anything shared by the instructors including all articles, videos, photos, audio recordings, and documents of any kind available in Future Life Now Online is not a substitute for professional help or medical treatment. Nothing on Future Life Now Online is intended to diagnose or treat any pathology or disease of any kind. This website, all media files found on it and the creator of any and all of these files, and anyone featured on these files, cannot be held responsible for any injuries or discomfort that occur. Before doing any of the movement lessons or movements described or portrayed, be sure to consult your medical practitioner.